Winter Break Offer
2 Nights Just £99 per person
Available from 30th October 2011 until 10th February 2012 (excludes 22nd - 31st December 2011)
Book now and get the following included:
- 2 Nights Accommodation in one of our standard bedrooms
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Fabulous four course Table D'hote dinner in the Appley Restaurant on both nights of your stay (worth £48pp)
- FREE return car ferry travel from Southampton (min 2 people) - worth up to £141! Sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington £20 surcharge per car
- FREE Leisure Club Pass giving access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room, gym and squash court at next door sister hotel Luccombe Hall
- Spa E-Voucher for £10 off every 2 hours of treatment time at the Isle of Wight's premier day spa - Utopia Spa in Sandown. (book well in advance to avoid disappointment)
- Stay for additional nights at just £40pp on bed & breakfast basis
- Upgrade to a Seafacing Room for £10 per person per night
- Dogs can be booked into some standard rooms for £7 per dog per night
FREE bottle wine on arrival for all bookings made online
Enter your details in the "check availability box" in the top right hand corner to book online, select the half board car ferry inclusive package. When booking online, please enter your preferred ferry sailing times in the "notes box." so we are able to book your tickets.
Alternatively, call Reservations NOW on 01983 869000
Dont forget to quote "TZ99" to receive this very special offer.
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full is required at the time of booking, offer valid on new bookings only.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
Bookings are for a minimum of 2 adults travelling
Dinner cannot be moved to the 2nd night.
No price reductions if ferry not required
Sea view rooms additional £10 per person per night
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped cliff top gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin. From here you can enjoy refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff tops.
What You'll Love...
- superb cliff top location & breathtaking sea views
- the wonderful warm, friendly & professional welcome you receive
- enough facilities to keep you as active as you wish
- peaceful setting in 4 acres close to the delightful Shankin Old Village famed for it's thatched cottages
- relaxing in the outdoor hot tub after a long walk
- tea gardens for that indulgent cream tea
- being able to share your holiday with your well behaved pet dog
- the amazing variety of island attractions, events & activities
- the ferry crossing that helps you to leave all your worries behind
- the laid back chilled out feeling you get once you step foot on the Isle of Wight
- the choice of over 500 miles of walking routes across the island & 60+ miles of beaches to stroll along
- the ease of getting around - and nowhere being too far too visit on the island
People say the nicest things..
"The staff in particular have made this a good holiday, willing to be helpful in many small ways. The overall running of the hotel is well managed. The special offer deal we were on makes this affordable and a repeat visit nearly certain".
Mrs Sullivan 4/5/2010
"We really enjoyed our stay and would come again- A great hotel, location, food and staff"
Mrs Banks, Surrey
"Had a great holiday, all staff were fantastic, friendly and efficient. Food was fantastic. Best place we've stayed on the Isle of Wight"
Miss Winter, Rochester
Don't Miss Out!
Don't delay. To Book this Offer Please CALL NOW on 01983 869000
Alternatively to book online use the "Check Availability" box above right
Keep yourself informed of our special offers by completing the short box below
Your details will not be shared with anyone