Isle of Wight Walking Holidays at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel, Shanklin
Stunningly perched on the cliff top in Shanklin, Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel offers the perfect destination for an Isle of Wight walking holiday. Conveniently located on the Cliff Path you are already mid point on one of the islands most pleasant walks - the Sandown to Ventnor Cliff Walk.
Put on your walking boots and explore this incredible island. Packed full of diverse landscapes and coastline and over 500 miles of wonderful well maintained routes that criss cross around the island through quaint villages, beaches and gorgeous countryside. Routes range from quick and easy to long and tough with enough variety to suit both amateur and professional needs.
At Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel you'll find a friendly base where comfy bedrooms will ensure you get a great nights sleep and the mouthwatering meals served in the Appley Restaurant for breakfast and evening dinner will ensure you have all the energy you need for an active day walking.
Unwind any tight muscles by enjoying a soak in the outdoor hot tub. The perfect anti-dote to worn muscles any time of the year. Take in the stunning sea view vistas and maybe reward yourself with a glass of sparkling wine. In summer months let the warm bubbles in the outdoor spa experience pool ease any strains or pop next door to our sister hotel to use the indoor pool and hot tub.
"Can't fault anything. What a great place to come". Mr Ideson. Kent.
Isle of Wight Walking Break Offers
|26 July - 31 August||£179||£254|
|31st August - 28 September||£159||£224|
|28 September - 2 November||£139||£194|
|2 November - 24 December||£119||£164|
Your Isle of Wight Walking Holiday Package Includes:
- Accommodation in a standard bedroom Sunday - Thursday nights. Stay Friday and Saturday for a supplement of just £10pppn. Why not treat yourselves to the superb seaviews with a room upgrade at just £10pppn
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Delicious 3 course evening dinner in the Appley Restaurant
- Free return car ferry travel from Southampton to Cowes when 2 or more people travel. Lymington and Portsmouth sailings are available for a surcharge of £6 per car.
- Selection of Isle of Wight walking route maps to use each day
Book Your Isle of Wight Walking Holiday Now
Follow the links below to book your Isle of Wight Walking Holiday online. Simply enter the dates you require and select either 2 or 3 nights, then enter the number of adults and children travelling and click "search"
or call 01983 869000