Pet Policy, Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is one of only a few hotels on the Isle of Wight which welcomes our four-legged friends. We know how difficult it can sometimes be to find suitable dog friendly accommodation and how important it is to find a place you can bring all the family. If you wish to bring your well behaved dog along on your break please let us know at time of booking, there is a limit of one dog per room.
Dogs are allowed in our standard rooms, and with our beautiful cliff top location you have easy access via the cliff steps to the beach below so your pet can enjoy a splash in the sea! Rhylstone Gardens is directly opposite the Hotel which is a perfect spot to walk your pet and try and spot a red squirrel.
Unfortunately, some dogs have not been as "house-trained" as we would have hoped which is unpleasant for other guests and expensive to clean up, we therefore regret that any damage will incur a charge.
• Dogs are charged at £7 a night, or just £40 for a week. Pets must be booked in advance. Please call 01983 869000 to make your booking.
• Pets must not be left unattended in the room at anytime during their stay with us
• Pets are permitted in the public areas of the hotel with the exception of the restaurant.
• Pets must always be on a leash whilst in the public areas and grounds of the hotel.
• Pet owners are politely requested to clean up after their dog in the hotel grounds (bags are available from the dispenser by the front door), the nearest waste bin is opposite the hotel at the park entrance.
• Owners are fully responsible for any injuries to hotel staff or guests caused by their pet.
• Owners must report any soiling or damage immediately to a member of staff who can provide the appropriate cleaning materials to clean up after pets.
• Pet owners are fully responsible for the repairs or replacement of any items soiled or damaged by their pets.