Dog Friendly Hotel Holidays on Isle of Wight at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel, Shanklin
The best dog friendly hotel holiday by the sea in Shanklin, Isle of Wight
The Isle of Wight is a fabulous place for a holiday or short break and your dog is sure to love it too. Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel prides itself on being dog friendly and offer you the chance to bring your well behaved dog along on holiday. After all they are part of the family too!
Dog Friendly Hotel & Holiday Highlights:
- A truly stunning cliff top location with breathtaking sea views
- A wonderful warm welcome, quality environment & full professional hotel service for your best dog friendly holiday
- Delicious freshly prepared meals, served in a separate dog friendly hotel restaurant with beautiful sea views - where even your dog is served a sausage for breakfast
- Lovely standard hotel accommodation for accommodating one well behaved dog. If you have two dogs then don't delay, call us quick to book, as we only have 2 rooms suitable for 2 dogs...
- Direct access to the dog friendly beach below - perfect for when your dog would love to cool off in the sea
- Hotel is directly oposite the beautful leafy Rylstone Gardens - quick and easy access for those early morning walks
- Step right out of the hotel on to the Sandown - Ventnor stunning cliff walk - plenty of walk options without even needing to get in your car
- Conveniently located a minute away from the main island roads, giving quick access to over 500 miles of walking routes and 60 miles of coastline
- Dogs can stay with you for just £10 per night - just make sure to call us to book
- Great selection of hotel packages to book - our Dining Break offers you a chance to enjoy top quality food, drink and service with a minimum 2 night stay, whilst our Best Rate Bed & Breakfast offers you complete flexibility. Watch out for our Special Offer breaks too that may even cover the cost of Isle of Wight car ferry travel too!
- Huge discounts on Isle of Wight car ferry travel - call our reservations team for some of the best priced ferry travel to the Isle of Wight
What a lovely little hotel, warm, welcoming and cosy with a daily changing menu which has excellent choices, nicely cooked and beautifully presented food. Lovely position for early morning beach walks with our little dog and the grounds and surrounding areas are delightful...
Tripadvisor, Oct 2017
How to Book Your Dog Friendly Hotel Holiday on the Isle of Wight
If you would like to bring your pet dog on holiday with you please make your booking by telephone only by calling our reservations team on 01983 869 000.
You may click on the link below to check availability first, should you wish, but please call and speak to our Reservations team in order to guarantee booking a dog friendly standard hotel bedroom.
For more details on your dog friendly holiday please follow the link to download a copy of the Luccombe Manor Pet Policy.
Take a look at some of the Dog Friendly Attractions on the Isle of Wight
Call Reservations Now on 01983 869 000
As frequent visitors to the Island we have been meaning to stay at this hotel for a while and finally booked this year. Being dog friendly sold it to us! There are many positives. It is in a great location - literally just steps away from the beach and a short walk to Shanklin Old Village. We booked a half board package. This included breakfast with an excellent choice of dishes and buffet (plus a sausage for our dog) and two course (3rd course additional supplement) evening meal which included a glass of Prosecco, coffee and truffles. The food is excellent. Top restaurant standard. Lovely choices each night and all nicely presented. Superb views from the restaurant too! The hotel has a lovely heated outdoor pool with spa. We took advantage of this every morning and evening. Our dog was even permitted to sit alongside us...
Tripadvisor, September 2017
Stay in Touch
At Luccombe Manor our aim is to offer you the best value holidays on the Isle of Wight and as such will run a variety of seasonal promotions. If you are not sure when you would like to stay then complete the short form below and let us keep you informed of the latest offers, news and events.